Impulse Parrots love their birds and want the best possible home for them, but unfortunately, I can only keep them for so long before I run out of room. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions.
In order to avoid disappointment to genuine buyers, Impulse Parrots have the following terms and conditions with purchase:
* All our companion birds (except for cockatiels & Lovebirds) will come with a DNA sexing certificate
* Once a bird is collected, we do not issue refunds
Deposits on Hand Raised Parrots
* All birds require a 50% non-refundable deposit to place a hold on them.
* Ensure that you choose carefully and take time to decide on a species as deposits are non-refundable
Holding Periods - weaned birds
* We endever to notify buyers 2 weeks before a bird will be ready to go to their new homes. Buyers will have 14 days after said date to collect their bird (2 weeks notice + 2 week to collect).
* If a buyer purchases a bird that is already weaned, full payment is required if it cannot be collected within 14 days.
* If after 28 days of said date the bird has still not been collected the buyer will loose their deposit and the bird will be re-advertised.
* Impulse Parrots do not typically offer freight as I live 3 hours from the closest airport.
* Impulse Parrots will not be responsible for any birds that arrive unwell or dead due to the stress of travel.
* Freight is a set price of $150 which includes the cost of freight, a transport box and $20 fuel as the closest airport is 3 hours away.
* We do not ship to Western Australia or the Northern Territory- this is due to the increased stress on the bird due to the long flight, drop off times are not suitable (ie 2am) and also the many import laws that prohibits many birds from entering WA.
* The money must have reached our bank account by close of business (5pm) the Wednesday immediately prior to the weekend they are to be shipped.